ID CPR30+ (ISO 15693 and ISO 14443-A/-B) is form, fit and function compatible to ID CPR30 and thus qualified reader according to Zhaga Book 24, often used for applications in the lighting industry.
By switching to the new “NFC High Power Mode”, users achieve more comfortable reading ranges and more reliability with small or weak transponders.
- Proximity Reader to be used in offices, work stations or at the PoS
- Zhaga Book 24 compatible at Lighting Industry Application
- NFC Standard- and High Power Mode
- Multi-tag protocol Reader
- ISO 15693 & ISO 14443-A/-B
- Supports NFC Applications